12 Facts About Bethenny Frankel
By: Liz Flynn
Bethenny Frankel is a reality television personality who is famous for starring in The Real Housewives of New York. She is also an extremely successful entrepreneur who launched the range ‘Skinnygirl Cocktails’, hosted her own talk show ‘Bethenny’, and authored four self-help books. Here are 12 things you might not know about this entrepreneur and television personality.
- Bethenny Frankel was born in New York City on November 4, 1970.
- She has been married twice. First to Peter Sussman from 1996 to 1997 and second to Jason Hoppy between 2010 and 2016. She has a daughter, Bryn Hoppy, with her second husband.
- Frankel appeared on ‘Apprentice: Martha Stewart’ and came second.
- She once worked as a production assistant on ‘Saved by the Bell’.
- Frankel was friendly with Kyle Richards years before the two women appeared in separate versions of ‘The Real Housewives of…’. They met when Frankel worked in a Beverley Hills restaurant. Frankel then became a PA for Richards’ sister, Kathy Hilton and drove Paris and Nicky to school.
- She has two degrees from New York University; one in psychology and another in communications.
- She is a vegetarian and is bringing up daughter Bryn to also follow a vegetarian lifestyle.
- Bethenny has a mixed breed Lhaso Apso dog called Cookie.
- She is a fan of yoga and has made a DVD collection called ‘Skinnygirl Yoga’. Sh also has another exercise DVD called ‘Body by Bethenny’.